How To Configure the Forex Morning Trade System
Here I talk about what kind of mistakes people make after they have bought the Forex Morning Trade System.
- They change the Stop-Loss
- They change the Target Price
- They change the Break-Even position
- Using this EA on other pairs
- They use a to big lot-size to much of a risk
- And the biggest mistake, they forget to change the Time when to trade.
First what you need to do, don’t change the settings on the Stop,Target Price and Break-Even. It has bin tested on these settings and this was and still is the best result outcome on this EA (Expert Advisor) just leave it as it is.
Never ever use this system on other pairs this EA/System is only for the GBPUSD pair.
As for the Lot Size, don’t trade more then 5% of your account balance.
- Account Balance = 800$
- 800$x5%=40$ risk
- Divide 40$ trough 40 pips StopLoss = 1$ lot size
- So you change in the EA your lot size to 0.1
And for the time when to trade, please read the manual for the time configuration. Allot of the brokers have different server times and in this manual from this Forex Morning Trade System you can see a complete list of allot of brokerage firms.
I hope that this is what you need to purchase this system and when you don’t like it, you can still ask to get your money back.
And please read the manual, allot of stuff in this manual will help you to get started faster. Because of the right settings you surely will get your investment back.
For the latest updates on this Forex Morning Trade System journals, go to the download section
This all traders until next time.