A Pips Carrier Trade Example:
This an example of the strategy: 1 that use on the Pips Carrier system.
Ok enough talk lets come to the point.
- we have a Stop and a Entry price
- difference is 84 pips
- TP1 = 42 pips
- SL goes to 42 pips when TP1 is hit
- TP2 84 pips
- TP1 = HIT won 42 pips
- SL = 42 pips
- SL = HIT Loss 42 pips
Well that sucks won 42 pips and lost 42 pips BUT……
when you manage this trade like this:
- TP1 = HIT exit with 80% of the position
- TP2 = HIT close the trade with the 20%
So now we get this:
- Position = 5$ then 80% of 5$ = 4$*42 pips = 168$ won
- Position we have now 1 $ * 42 pips = 42$ Loss
- Conclusion: 168$ – 42$ = 126$ won
- This Pair had on that time 4.9 pips Spread
- Spread is included because the low was at 1.51449
- And the TP1 price was at 1.51500-4.9= 1.51451
- The Spread you see now is the weekend spread
Thats not bad for one trade ain’t it?
I hope this helps a bit on how I us this system and how I take the trades.
You can look at this video from Vladimir at see how he take the trades and you have to listen with all the ears you have both of them, lol.
Thats it, see you later.